The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra mk4 auto top speed

fastphil666

Good afternoon folks,

Whats the theoretical top speed of a mk4 tt auto with a02 diff?

On a recent spirited drive with a friends r33 gtr on private land of course... i saw an indicated 165/170mph.

I thought this was my speedo over reading but he was flat out in 5th! I passed him and kept going.

Thoughts on top speed of a mk4 auto??

i recall reading that the top speed of a TT6 was 168mph but that can be affected by various factors like uphill, downhill, back wind, headwind, tyre circumference, engine limiter.

My car is limited so I only managed 158mph on the speedometer before the limiter said no.

Unfortunately, I found it embarrassing for lack of particularity.

Oh how awkward. Let me correct that.

Where did you do 200mph in your auto Supra where the sat navigation was indicating your current speed.

Country. Road. Location. Area.

Oh how awkward. Let me correct that.

Where did you do 200mph in your auto Supra where the sat navigation was indicating your current speed.

Country. Road. Location. Area.

Though I aver it bears absolutely no benefit to this forum or its members, in order; UK. Privileged. Privileged. Privileged.

I trust this will suffice.

Most of your comments on this forum seem to offer no benefit to this forum to be honest.

Just smart arse remarks.

People dont deserve that here. Many offer help and advice. Not to be talked down too by people like yourself.

Attitude isnt welcome here.

Most of your comments on this forum seem to offer no benefit to this forum to be honest.

Just smart arse remarks.

People dont deserve that here. Many offer help and advice. Not to be talked down too by people like yourself.

Attitude isnt welcome here.

Most of your remarks carry a distinct tone of holier than thou sarcasm but who cares right? I am astonished at people who wonder why this forum has turned in to a ghost town...

If someone asks a stupid question then gets offended when they receive a stupid answer. It all gets rather childish in the end and people start throwing strops. I am a straight talker, I certainly don't try and put icing on poop so you either like it, or you don't. Give me respect and the favour will be returned, the inverse is, of course, true.

Edited by Mo Reviews
Additional paragraph (see edit history)

Thanks drift bear for the links to the calculator. Thanks to everyone else for their imput.

Its not an act that i really want to repeat, just that ots the fastest car ive driven/owned by these figures. She got there in relatively short stretch of road too. Cars bpu with a mines ecu so i think its got the 7200 limit?

Personally top speed doesnt do a lot for me its the acceleration, just that day i kept accelerating!