The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ran over a pheasant in the motorway

MrGRT

Couldn't avoid it. Poor pheasant.

After cleaning, it seems the only damage was to the zunsport grille that was bent backwards.

I am not sure if they are secured at the bottom as the car already had it when I bought it.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanksimageimageimage

I hit a fox at 60mph in the dark with my VW Bora some years ago. Bent the radiator inwards but didn't crack it, bumper cracked along the lower section and all the undertrays were ripped off! No sign of Mr Fox but can't have lived for long after a hit like that.

My Zun grill seems to be held in the middle rather than at the edges.

2018_10_07_0118Zun.jpg

I hit a deer in my golf a few years ago, squashed the bumper, popped both fog inserts out and took my number plate off, luckily for me it went under the car and not over the windscreen, made the car bounce something chronic, so glad it wasnt my supra.

Deer died instantly on the duel carriageway :(