The mkiv Supra Owners Club

R32 GTR vs BMW M3

tayr

Hey Folks,

Have had my E92 M3 DCT on and off the market for a little bit of time now. Had an offer to sell it a few months back at the price i wanted, which i turned down stupidly. (couldn't bare to part with it at the time)

Have quite fancied a GTR to go along side the Supras and one has come up for sale in Grey (1994) which i quite like the look of.

I was debating PXing the M3 to buy it but not sure whether it's worth it for another garage queen, or whether i'd be better off using the money for something else.

I've never driven an R32 but they seem to have quite a lot of character which i like, and they are appreciating which is always a brucey bonus.

Has anyone driven or owned one and can tell me what they are like and whether they are worth it?

Are you implying that the R32 is a depreciating asset? Nice examples are only going one way and that's up

No, not at all. I was speaking generally but you could argue that it may be applicable to the BMW. Sell it and buy land or gold or whatever. This is not to be construed as financial advice...