The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yaris MK3 steering wheel how to make horn working

Bender

Hi. Hope someone will be able to help me...i just installed Yaris MK3 steering wheel but cant figure it out how to make horn working previously had Celica gen 7 steering wheel and it was quite straight forward yellow wire (marked on the photo) was just connected to small metal piece was tring to do same thing on new wheel but its not working anybody had idea what can i do ? Thanksimageimage

Wysłane z mojego SM-G950F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hi mate, does the blue one not need to go at the other end? Looks like there are two points on that circuit where you need to fit the plugs, certainly looks like it from the photos.

Hope you get it sorted soon chap. :thumbs:

Scratch that, it’s not a connection after all! Saw the same the other side. What does the blue connection do then?

Well those connectors got purpose in oem Supra wheel now i guess it dosent matter i didnt have airbag either so just to need to find out about horn its not like i needed because i use it alot just for MOT in celica wheel i just connect yellow one and it worked but i guess it isnt that easy now...

Found this:

Looks like only one wire for the horn (black one in video).

I’d check the other end of that wire and also check you’ve not blown a fuse or something.

Good luck! :)

Thanks will check that