The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New/Never Used pre vvti Whifbitz coils £200ono

Dave Carroll

New/never used pre vvti whifbitz coil packs. Came with my big single kit but I never fitted as I converted the car to run Bentley smart coils.

These are currently on offer with Whifbitz at £280 so tried to price accordingly.

£150ono for all 6

Will throw in the fixing brkts as pictured too!

Will consider shipping at buyers expense.imageimage

Edited by Dave Carroll (see edit history)

Sorry I have to ask a dumb question... These are instead of spark plugs right? trying to understand what has to change to use these.
You still need the spark plugs. These push down on top of the spark plugs. Your car will already have some.

The whifbitz coils are supposed to be higher output over the stock parts which is why they came with my single turbo conversion kit but I never used them so cant comment on that.

These are straight swap for the standard parts, but you still need your spark plugs.

It was only at full boost it would misfire, running BPU.
In that case it will be difficult for me to test on my car as mine is fully converted to run smart coils.

What year were the coils you bought?

Mine were bought around 2/3 years ago so i would expect a different batch.

Based on the potential issues with these parts, if anyone is interested and would like to test the parts on collection I am open to that.

Otherwise I am happy to sell these but will offer a week long period for you to test them on your car and if they dont work send them back for a refund.

Dont want anyone stuck with dud parts! I just cant test them on my car anymore!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.