The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front seats and dash trim

Mo Reviews

If you aren't already looking on eBay.com then you should as all things RHD Supra do come up there on occasions as JDM cars have been brought over to the USA specifically to strip for parts. Clearly the RHD parts, like the dash and seats aren't that useful over there and I've managed to pick up the odd bargain part from US breakers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the facelift dash trim dude was hoping to sell as a set though, asking for 350 for the 4peices

Has one cut mark as shown in the pic, someone had carbon wrap on and cut through into it by looks of things, panels will be bare of all buttons, but will have airvents included

imageimage

imageimageimage

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Adam, going to have front facelift cloth seats available imminently if you're interested? Both in very good condition with no tears.

Hi buddy, I am looking for the original leather seats. I have cloth ones already and I am shying away from getting them retrimmed in leather. Thank you for the offer anyway!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.