Thread: Brexit!

Metal Wide Arch 13J Club Member Noz's Avatar
    Feedback
    101 (100%)
    Just making conversation.

Metal Wide Arch 13J Club Member Noz's Avatar
    Feedback
    101 (100%)
    I think we should stop with the Adam bashing now. I think it's time to bring it to an end.

Part of a nanny state. Club Member jamesmark's Avatar
    Feedback
    65 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noz View Post
    I think we should stop with the Adam bashing now. I think it's time to bring it to an end.
    We have, we have moved onto his shadow.

The Non-PC Club Member Frank Bullitt's Avatar
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaveriK View Post
    Nothing scream class more than having your own optics dispenser, i am so jealous.
    I like to run a classy joint. No drinking out the toilet bowl at my parties, unless you annoy master. There is also a big bottle of poppers disguised as N2O.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham1984 View Post
    It's been a busy summer and frankly depending on postage as (Jamesmark could be abroad) I don't fancy sniffer dogs causing previous unsolved incidents to come back and bite me in the arse.
    When you live this lifestyle it's amazing to see the quantity of drugs you can hide internally. Lucky git, I haven't taken a pineapple or been given a pickle all year. Thought it was a dry spell, maybe it's me...

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmark View Post
    Ruined, how exactly? Will I be able to scrape it off so I can feed it to the cat that $#@!ting on my lawn?
    I'll leave you to find out, you can call it an early Christmas present. Lump hammer and bolster chisel usually do the trick. Then grind down the sharpe, rough edges. Should be golden after that. It's pretty much nuclear waste so I don't see any reason why not. Just remember, what goes in must come out.

We have, we have moved onto his shadow.
    Me and my shadow.

Part of a nanny state. Club Member jamesmark's Avatar
    Feedback
    65 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Bullitt View Post
    I'll leave you to find out, you can call it an early Christmas present. Lump hammer and bolster chisel usually do the trick. Then grind down the sharpe, rough edges. Should be golden after that. It's pretty much nuclear waste so I don't see any reason why not. Just remember, what goes in must come out.
    I can hardly wait, I have never been this excited since I found out AdamAMG called me a contradicting dog (or similar) in another thread then quickly edited his post like a little wimp.

Forum bellend Club Member Graham1984's Avatar
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    I can hardly wait, I have never been this excited since I found out AdamAMG called me a contradicting dog (or similar) in another thread then quickly edited his post like a little wimp.
    R.I.P Roger

No raw meat or Jaffa Cakes are kept in my car overnight...

Tech expert.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829