The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Defi Link Meter Advance ZD

Peter P

Hey folks,

I bought this a while back to use instead of the triple 60mm gauges, but didn’t bother in the end.

Now that car has sold and I don’t plan on running any Defi’s in the Supe, wanted to offer this here first in case anyone running the Advance gauges was interested? It’s supposed to be a good bit of kit that can display all your readings on the OLED display.

Cheapest new one I could see was around £210-220 online, but you’d probably have to wait for delivery. This one was special order via Paul at Whifbitz.

Specification etc is here on Defi website: https://www.defi-shop.com/products/advance_zd/summary_zd/

I’m after £120 for this posted within UK. Payment via bank transfer preferred.

Any questions, fire away. :)

Please note this listing is just for the ZD meter display. No gauges or sensors or the advance control unit are included. You’ll need to source these in addition unless you are already running the advance series in your car.

Cheers,

Pete :)

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.