The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BBS LM 18" wheels

Josh

Hi all,

For sale I have my BBS LMs in staggered fitment. The centres are gunmetal grey and the lips are polished.

Fronts are 9x18, 42mm offset and rears are 10x18, 50mm offset. The centres can be reverse mounted to give a more aggressive offset.

Front tyres are Goodyear Debica 245/40/18 and rears are Goodyear Eagle F1 285/35/18. All tyres have approximately 4-5mm tread on them.

I am in the process of moving house, and the wheels are stored in my parents' garage, so I will check tread depths accurately when I next visit.

Price - £2,200. These cost over £1,000 per wheel to buy new.

Please see pictures below:

Edited by Josh (see edit history)

I've never seen a second hand set of wheels so expensive outside of stock fitment wheels for genuinely top end cars. I was looking out for a set of LM's before buying instead a set of OEM wheels and they were usually offered for sale for much nearer to £1k than £3k second hand. The sets at £1k did sell fairly quickly, i think you'll be struggling to find a buyer at close to £3k.

The driftworks forum sees a fair amount of wheels traded for a multitude of Japanese cars using the 5X114.3 fitment wheels. You would probably generate more interest advertising there.

Hate to be that guy... but as Rider has said that will take some time to sell at that price.

I sold my 18" Gold BBS LMs with a polished lip for £1500 with good tyres all round.

I remember buying them off Craig off FB a few years ago (Swampy442 on the forum) for slightly less then what I sold them for & they were in good condition.

Edited by Supra2jze (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Very sorry for the late reply. Where would the model numbers be located? There are a few numbers around the outside of the face by the bolt holes :)

No problem :). Should be close to the bolt holes in the casting, LM followed by a 3-digit number.

I'd consider buying them but like so many times the German TÜV is taking the fun out of it. BBS has no papers for this set and therefore I have no chance to put them on my car legally. And getting caught in Germany with something like that is not fun anymore. :(.

I'd consider buying them but like so many times the German TÜV is taking the fun out of it. BBS has no papers for this set and therefore I have no chance to put them on my car legally. And getting caught in Germany with something like that is not fun anymore. :(.

wow - that sounds ridiculous

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.