The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Glass cleaners

Dnk

I always find microfibre cloths drag on the glass so I use small waffle weave towels ,work fine , and see so many struggle to get the awkward bit low down so I wrap it around my hand and use the back so that's palm down ,get into the corners then with my fingers , product any blue liquid cleaner ,think the last lot I used was autoglym fast glass

I always find microfibre cloths drag on the glass so I use small waffle weave towels ,work fine , and see so many struggle to get the awkward bit low down so I wrap it around my hand and use the back so that's palm down ,get into the corners then with my fingers , product any blue liquid cleaner ,think the last lot I used was autoglym fast glass

I agree regarding the microfibre cloths, i'll get some of the waffle weave and try those

Sounds good :cool:

Yes i think so, i don't doubt there's better out there but for the price, ease of use and results it ticks

all the boxes for me :)

I bought one of these long reach tools as well, my mother has cut up the 80cm x 60cm waffle weave cloth and made me two pieces to fit on it and 3 smaller cloths, all the edges sewn up on her vintage Singer sewing machine :)

3eea5a22-a8fa-4c60-82d3-af49dafc4c99_1.2e54a24980215f49ab2a6aabdfaace43.jpeg

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)