The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1999 Supra RZ-S Vvti twin turbo 29k miles

Crash Bandicoot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
concerning?

Seeing the other thread it seems like you have a genuine reason. It’s just there seems to be a large amount of people buying these cars and flipping them for a quick buck. So I assumed this was just an attempt at

Hiding the original for sale thread for this reason. As it’s a genuine reason I’d leave it to show the cars history

Seeing the other thread it seems like you have a genuine reason. It’s just there seems to be a large amount of people buying these cars and flipping them for a quick buck. So I assumed this was just an attempt at

Hiding the original for sale thread for this reason. As it’s a genuine reason I’d leave it to show the cars history

Yeah I totally understand that, and yeah I see lots of people selling them on for a quick buck so to speak, if I'd known we would have been given permission for our self build I wouldn't

Have bought it, waited 18 months for planning permission aswell :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.