The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JR20 Gunmetal Wheels (new in boxes)

Dave Carroll

Hi all

Changed plans on what wheels to fit to my Supra so I have a set of 4 JR20 wheels, brand new never fitted wheels in gunmetal grey for sale.

Item: JR20 wheels

Condition: New / Never fitted

Size: 2x 19" 9.5j et25 , 2x 19" 11j et25

Notes: boxes are not great condition as they have been knocked around my garage for a couple years but wheels are perfect. These also have custom pcd drilling for 114.5 so not the cheaper looking multi pcd fitment.

Price: £650

Delivery: no, collection only

Can send some more detailed pictures for anyone interested.

Cheers

Daveimageimageimage

Edited by Dave Carroll (see edit history)

A noob question but do you know if there would be any issue fitting these within stock arches and over UK brakes?

Cheers

Neil

/QUOTE]Fitment over UK brakes is fine. They may be a bit of an issue for stock arches. I originally bought to put under ridox arches.

Ive attached a photo of them sit loose on the rear of the car (car in the air and wheel hanging so alignment is a bit off but gives you an idea how over flush they are on stock arches). Please ignore the state of the arches... they will be replaced!!image

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.