The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone running or run a Auto TT on a NA diff ratio

Scooter

Tried searching but looking for anyone who's driven a Auto TT on the higher ratio NA diff for a period of time.

I can do the ratio calc's re top speed etc but would rather get some real world feedback especially if it's "don't bother" !!

I know some recommend upping the tyre profiles to counter it - can't find David P's thread on that yet (losing my touch!)

I did a bit of research on this myself and i got t the point where you'd need to run the driveshafts for the ratio that you're taking the ring/pinion from etc.

Personally, I'd like to have the 3.7 ratio from the auto TT and run it with hybrid turbos at around 500hp with GSC S1 cams.....ripe set up for 10's in the quarter and high 120's through the traps.

I don't know the supra platform well enough to pick n choose parts, but if somebody offered a cheap enough package deal, i'd be tempted.