The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2020 Calendars - Call for Entries

ellis

2020 Calendar - Call for Entries - 99.9% full now!

Yes, it's happening again!

Between Blythmark and myself (thanks Mark for stepping up again too) you'll be able to place orders for your 2020 Forum Calendar very soon.

However, we need content, good content. Same rules as last time apply - this is about showcasing the diversity and passion we have for the Supra and then lobbing a load of luscious pics in a calendar. There will be no bias towards 2000bhp builds, 'stock' cars or mates' cars - this is about ALL Supras of all colours, power and state - even NAs! Last year I managed to feature everybody who sent a pic in and would like to do the same again this year.

So if you have a pic (or pics) of your car that you'd like to be considered for inclusion this is what you have to consider:

Quality and resolution - last year quite a few pics were dismissed because they were too small (resolution) and just not quite good enough in terms of quality of pic (Google Jazz1 car pics :D for examples!). This was sad as some of the cars that were excluded because of this were great cars - don't fall into that trap.

So if you submit entries make sure they are:

1. Of a high resolution (300dpi and physcially large in terms of size) if possible - in this case size does matter

2. Of a decent quality - this is not subjective, this is blatantly obvious!

3. Email them, don't post them on here

4. If you have a specific month you'd like the car to feature in (your birthday perhaps, an anniversary or a special memory of a friend etc) then let me know on the email, not on here. I'll endeavour to do all I can to make it happen as long as 1 and 2 above have been adhered to and there's space etc - can't make promises but I'll do my best

Email me your pics (or WeTransfer, MailBigFile etc if they're mahoosive) to:

[email protected]

http://www.fiftyninedesign.com

Edited by ellis (see edit history)

Thank you for doing this again, I’m in for 2!

What are people’s thoughts on having the weeks start on a Monday instead of the weekend? It throws me off when I quickly look at the calendar!

Also, is it possible to have a few blank squares at the end of each month so you can add comments like tax or MOT next month?

What are people’s thoughts on having the weeks start on a Monday instead of the weekend? It throws me off when I quickly look at the calendar!

Also, is it possible to have a few blank squares at the end of each month so you can add comments like tax or MOT next month?

Absolutely - constructive comments like this are what this is all about - will make sure that is a consideration this year - cheers :):ok:

Also agree with this if we could have week starting with Monday please and few spare squares.

Can't wait to get a copy again.

Thanks again to Mark and Ellis for all the hard work putting it together.

Hi Jackie - could really do with them by end of September, first week of October if possible

We are away until the 4th October. No access to my pics till then.

What about pics from the Mkiv reveal on the 7th Oct and Nec show too(early Nov) . Can we submit what we have and submit them after the show. Sorry to be a pain.

Jackie