Thread: Hello.... again

I'm a newbie
    Feedback

Hello.... again

Hello,

I use to be a member before but can't for the life of me remember what my user name was.
    Not helped by the fact the site says my email account hasn't be used before, but oh well.

To be fair it has probably been a while since I logged in, maybe there was a cull.

I don't have a Supra but have a grown up version, Mk2 aristo which the Supra just happens to borrow the engine from

It's bpu++ and currently the 'weekend' car. Although if this ulez $h!t keeps going ahead I'll have to rethink ownership.

shake

Part of a nanny state. Club Member jamesmark's Avatar
    Feedback
    65 (100%)
    Welcome back.

I am sure a mod could advise over PM what username is attached to your email (if that functionality is available).

Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Package View Post
    Hello,

I use to be a member before but can't for the life of me remember what my user name was.
    Not helped by the fact the site says my email account hasn't be used before, but oh well.

To be fair it has probably been a while since I logged in, maybe there was a cull.

I don't have a Supra but have a grown up version, Mk2 aristo which the Supra just happens to borrow the engine from

It's bpu++ and currently the 'weekend' car. Although if this ulez $h!t keeps going ahead I'll have to rethink ownership.

shake
    Hi Shake,

If you can pm me any email you might have used or the user name you may have used I can have a look to see if I can find anything.

Mike
    95' Black TT6 UK Spec . UK spec Supra register LINK if you have a UK spec send me a pm or post on the thread