Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 88 of 88

Thread: Mkiv Supra reveal on prime TV - Supra's needed

  1. #76
    I'm addicted now! Club Member Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    England - Greater Manchester
    Posts
    809
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Well done to Jackie and Ian for organising the goblin event. Great turnout from across the country. It was excellent to see the tv team pick a supra. It is probably the next big impetus on the love of the car since Paul Walker exploded its tribute in fast and the furious. I’m sure it will see an interest with young people to want one. Heck it even made my old bones feel as though I should still own one. It was great to see my old red TT parked next to a storm blue TT that was my first colour in 1999. Their car: I’m sure there was lots of different personal opinions about some aspects of the car as we all have personal like and dislikes but no one could take away that it was a show stopper. I know after attending the biggest meet I ever went on in my car at the national car museum that many of our members cars were far and above the looks with engines that will have cost more than their car. But I really enjoyed their interpretation and thank them for it. I look forward to seeing the programme. Thanks for the event everyone. Cheers Ray

  2. #77
    Me? Post? Never! Club Member Spunkmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    England - Cheshire
    Posts
    2,008
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Nicely put Ray. Great effort by everyone for last night


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2002 VVTi TT Auto BPU 202 Black - JM Supplied
    1996 TT Auto BPU 202 Black - Sold

  3. #78
    What search button? Club Member Harrypm82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    England - Greater Manchester
    Posts
    1,019
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Thanks Jackie you did well yesterday. Nice to see everyone, sorry I couldn't say hi to everyone I've met before.

  4. #79
    Veilside mourner Club Member Axl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    England - Gloucestershire
    Posts
    3,125
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Great night enjoyed it lots
    I literally have no idea what the hell is going on

  5. #80
    Can't win_Won't win Club Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    England - Greater Manchester
    Posts
    337
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Thanks to Ian & Jackie for organising.

    Was a good turnout, I was surprised to see so many Supras.

    Nice to finally put name to faces.

    Sheefa wherever you are I have a good vid of you leaving the event, loved the set up on your car

    Was nice meeting everyone
    94 Toyota Supra TT (Auto) Storm Blue UK-Spec with 18" Forgestar F14 Alloys
    BMW M3 E46 (Manual) Carbon Black, Convertible
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    BMW 740i e38, (major transformations) Alpina project.-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSb_jWFxzvc ***SOLD***

  6. #81
    Me? Post? Never! Club Member supra_ufo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    England - West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,303
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    thanks for organizing, it was great to see members again.

  7. #82
    I'm part of the furniture Club Member Sheefa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England - West Midlands
    Posts
    10,039
    Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Supra2jze View Post
    Thanks to Ian & Jackie for organising.

    Was a good turnout, I was surprised to see so many Supras.

    Nice to finally put name to faces.

    Sheefa wherever you are I have a good vid of you leaving the event, loved the set up on your car

    Was nice meeting everyone
    Haha thanks pal. Can you WhatsApp me the video please? Cheers.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Greg

    UK Spec Manual - Big Single Turbo 800bhp

    Carefully maintained by Lee P and the Team @ SRD
    http://www.supraracingdevelopments.co.uk

  8. #83
    What search button? Club Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    England - Derbyshire
    Posts
    1,386
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Well done Jackie & Ian for organising this your both a credit to the forum��
    Great turn out of mkivs too!
    Plus meeting new and familiar faces.

  9. #84
    Super Admin Super Moderator Branners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    England - Hertfordshire
    Posts
    19,708
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Great turn out folks, really surprised me for a cold Monday night in October in Wigan!

    Car looked so different. Bear in mind it used to have a flaming wrap on the front then it’s definitely one made to stand out.

    The turbo fan wheel covers will probably come off after a short amount of time and I need new glass or facelift lights for it and then it’s complete.

    Then I have to find a fully covered wide garage to store it for the winter!

    Happy with honest options good or bad on it for those who have seen it....
    1995 j-spec auto - SOLD SEPT04
    Lardy fast UK spec TT Emigrated to Sweden to live with Johan Apr08
    1998 RSP VVTi Tiptronic - and so it starts again
    www.mkivsupra.net

    Take a look outside and you'll soon realise you're better off in JB's Supra world - SupraStar 3000 24-8-07

    I never lurk. I just saunter in a furtive way Lbm on his inaugral use of moderator powers

  10. #85
    Can't win_Won't win Club Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    England - Greater Manchester
    Posts
    337
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheefa View Post
    Haha thanks pal. Can you WhatsApp me the video please? Cheers.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Done
    94 Toyota Supra TT (Auto) Storm Blue UK-Spec with 18" Forgestar F14 Alloys
    BMW M3 E46 (Manual) Carbon Black, Convertible
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    BMW 740i e38, (major transformations) Alpina project.-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSb_jWFxzvc ***SOLD***

  11. #86
    Future Supra driver... Club Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    England - Cheshire
    Posts
    180
    Feedback
    0
    Thank you to everyone for attending on Monday. Think we managed about 22 Supra and 30 other Jap Cars from Jap 2 jap, UK hot cars and Toyota enthusiasts club.

    As JB said it was an awesome night. Hope everyone else enjoyed it. Thank you for appreciation. It was a joint effort between JB, Darren, Rob UK, Ian and myself.

    For anyone that hasn't seen the Supra yet, it will be our special guest at the Nec show on 8 to 10 November at the Nec Classic motor show. Do book your tickets, with our discount code and Come down and see it in the flesh.

    We also have a MkV Supra on display, along with Ripped Fears Blue Twin Turbo and Spg Red UK Spec Twin Turbo.

    I personally love the transformation of the special guest Mkiv, its a real eye catcher, a show stopper, its not to everyone taste, its definitely one of a kind. Not sure on the front wheels but love the colour scheme and graphics. Love the Led back lights and front indicators.

  12. #87
    Super Admin Super Moderator Branners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    England - Hertfordshire
    Posts
    19,708
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jak jak View Post
    Thank you to everyone for attending on Monday. Think we managed about 22 Supra and 30 other Jap Cars from Jap 2 jap, UK hot cars and Toyota enthusiasts club.

    As JB said it was an awesome night. Hope everyone else enjoyed it. Thank you for appreciation. It was a joint effort between JB, Darren, Rob UK, Ian and myself.

    For anyone that hasn't seen the Supra yet, it will be our special guest at the Nec show on 8 to 10 November at the Nec Classic motor show. Do book your tickets, with our discount code and Come down and see it in the flesh.

    We also have a MkV Supra on display, along with Ripped Fears Blue Twin Turbo and Spg Red UK Spec Twin Turbo.

    I personally love the transformation of the special guest Mkiv, its a real eye catcher, a show stopper, its not to everyone taste, its definitely one of a kind. Not sure on the front wheels but love the colour scheme and graphics. Love the Led back lights and front indicators.
    Big thanks to Harry for sorting the front and rear led lights, and working with the 26 year old wiring when they didn’t work.

    Front wheel trims will be on short term but will have to come off as they have never been tested at high speeds and goblin works can’t guarantee what they would do at 100 mph. As the thing is limited to 112mph it wouldn’t be a huge issue but one I don’t fancy taking!
    1995 j-spec auto - SOLD SEPT04
    Lardy fast UK spec TT Emigrated to Sweden to live with Johan Apr08
    1998 RSP VVTi Tiptronic - and so it starts again
    www.mkivsupra.net

    Take a look outside and you'll soon realise you're better off in JB's Supra world - SupraStar 3000 24-8-07

    I never lurk. I just saunter in a furtive way Lbm on his inaugral use of moderator powers

  13. #88
    What search button? Club Member Harrypm82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    England - Greater Manchester
    Posts
    1,019
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Branners View Post
    Big thanks to Harry for sorting the front and rear led lights, and working with the 26 year old wiring when they didn’t work.

    Front wheel trims will be on short term but will have to come off as they have never been tested at high speeds and goblin works can’t guarantee what they would do at 100 mph. As the thing is limited to 112mph it wouldn’t be a huge issue but one I don’t fancy taking!
    Always a pleasure, thanks for the kind words.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •