The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM 17" Freshly Sprayed Wheels with Excellent Tyres

Sheefa

Hi all

I'm going to pop these up for sale once returned to me.

I purchased as a spare set for shows and classic events but given I now have AP Racing Brakes these don't clear.

They're currently being freshly powdercoated and will come complete with Michelin Rubber all round with at least 4mm tread and centre caps.

Collection only from Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.

Looking for £800 given they'll be absolutely mint and I sold a set recently for this price.

Thanks

Greg

Hiya Greg - OEM like colour? facelift or pre-facelift wheels and rough age of the tyres.

/QUOTE]Hi mate

Pre-facelift.

Yes near identical OEM silver using colour matching to one of the original silver wheels.

Tyres are less than 2 years old.

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hi what's the difference between pre face lift and face life alloys . Centre caps different styles?

Center caps are different and there is also a difference around the wheel stud holes, some have this bracing and some don't, my UK spec cars both had it on the OE 17's

w1.jpg

DSCN0936.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.