The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock ECU

Ashjamesjackson

This might be a long shot but if anyone with a TT auto supra in the Devon region of England has a stock ECU message me on facebook. Cut a long story short my car has had a fault for the past 6 weeks, the overdrive button continues to flash and after I get out of first gear the car goes into limp mode and is stuck at 3000rpm, I’ve given it to Torque GT who have looked at replacing the solenoids in the gearbox and has also had the ECU stripped and 4 capacitors replaced and the fault is still there, I only need to swap the ECU for all of 10 minutes and see if the fault is still there or not so I can rule out the ECU as being the problem, if anyone has or knows anyone could they please message me!

I have a faulty ECU that just won't let the car go into top/4th gear otherwise it's perfect and another owner used it to diagnose/test his ECU.

I am sometimes loathe to send out these things as there is always a risk it's the last I see of it!! but you seem desperate so I'll take the chance if you send me your address.

I have a faulty ECU that just won't let the car go into top/4th gear otherwise it's perfect and another owner used it to diagnose/test his ECU.

I am sometimes loathe to send out these things as there is always a risk it's the last I see of it!! but you seem desperate so I'll take the chance if you send me your address.

Send it over on a sale or return, payment up front basis. Then refund if/when returned.

This might be a long shot but if anyone with a TT auto supra in the Devon region of England has a stock ECU message me on facebook. Cut a long story short my car has had a fault for the past 6 weeks, the overdrive button continues to flash and after I get out of first gear the car goes into limp mode and is stuck at 3000rpm, I’ve given it to Torque GT who have looked at replacing the solenoids in the gearbox and has also had the ECU stripped and 4 capacitors replaced and the fault is still there, I only need to swap the ECU for all of 10 minutes and see if the fault is still there or not so I can rule out the ECU as being the problem, if anyone has or knows anyone could they please message me!

My OD Off & Slip Cont off flashing lights turned out to be the Throttle Position Sensor not adjusted correctly. Once that was set correctly mine was cured.