The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Autobahn88 GE exhaust manifold

David P

SOLD

(After 10 months of no interest before letting slip that the digging had been dug, I have been inundated with offers to buy. Consequently, I gave in and sold this for mere money; because Modern Young Men have proven waaay too lazy to do a couple of hours physical work. :banghead:

No doubt all of whomever, would be quite willing to pay to do physical work in a gym! :looney:

I can only guess that Modern Young Men get off on the smelly armpits and stinking bum-cracks of others, whilst they listen to Gay music, pass on Covid 19 and admire their sad selves in a mirror. :shrug: )

Autobahn88 exhaust manifold for N/A Supra. (This manifold does not foul the steering mechanism and fits directly onto OE cat or aftermarket decat pipes.)

I bought it from another Club member for my project, alternatively however, I have decided that I will have a bespoke manifold made.

He had reversed his tailpipe into a kerb and cracked it, yet this was repaired before I bought it.

£100 plus P&P @ cost. (Which is the deal I had)

Alternatively and my preference, you could come and collect it from NN14 and instead of parting with money, merely help me with some digging before you leave.

I have all the tools required, however, digging is now beyond the ability of my crumbling spine.

attachment.php?attachmentid=233221&d=1567599544

attachment.php?attachmentid=233222&d=1567599544

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

Edited by David P (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

I am physically disabled to the extent that I can't stand up for more than a couple of minutes, which is why I need help with digging. Yet that hasn't stopped me from recently driving to both Maidstone and Hull to sort out Club Members automatic transmissions.

C'est la vie.

attachment.php?attachmentid=168515&d=1367250238

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.