The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking for TT UK or j spec

SouthWalesSupra

Looking for a TT 6spd v160 (no swaps cd009 t56 etc ) to sit next to our GZ TT.

Wanting a UK spec or a j spec depending on price and condition

Looking for close to stock or cars with nothing that cant be changed relatively easy ,would prefer closer to stock cars then closer to BPU one's

Budget of 29k for 6spd UK cars and 24k for jspec 6spd's

will consider cars slightly above the prices i've specified

open to all colors not particular other then silver

one alpine supra ownership is enough for me lol

Many thanks -SouthWalesSupra

Edited by SouthWalesSupra
changed search criteria (see edit history)

Lovely car josh, but would be looking at that budget for one that would not need work as we are in the process of moving and wouldn't have the time to do the valve stems which would be my priority but yours is an amazing deal nonetheless GLWS

Lovely car josh, but would be looking at that budget for one that would not need work as we are in the process of moving and wouldn't have the time to do the valve stems which would be my priority but yours is an amazing deal nonetheless GLWS

Hi there,

I was going to replace the valve stem seals myself, but never got round to it. I've seen £1,000 quoted for a garage to do the work, so would be happy to knock money off for this :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.