The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What are people smoking these days or are prices rising?

SupraLEDrears

The UK is pretty much the cheapest place to still buy a Supra, go elsewhere and "even an n/a" will be much much more.

I think the uk has very cheap used cars in general and so domestically there is an issue over value for money, or better alternatives. Mine sold to a German, the guy above to someone in France, so no clamering for them from the domestic market it seems, or at least not at these high uk (albeit low globally) prices.

I think we'll always lag slightly behind globally...

No idea why many keep putting the N/A down all the time especially on prices, a simple turbo kit or swap can match a regular turbo at ease and will become just as desirable.

The UK is pretty much the cheapest place to still buy a Supra, go elsewhere and "even an n/a" will be much much more.

Simple reason n/a was never sold in the uk also you can not just stick a turbo on and say it's the same even if you do a full 2jz gte conversion it's still a conversion and will never command the same money

- - - Updated - - -

No idea why many keep putting the N/A down all the time especially on prices, a simple turbo kit or swap can match a regular turbo at ease and will become just as desirable.

Simple reason n/a was never sold in the uk also you can not just stick a turbo on and say it's the same even if you do a full 2jz gte conversion it's still a conversion and will never command the same money

I got £14600 for my na-t w58... Thats ttauto money... So I suppose you can ask similar money, the Conversions or na-ts only put off the purists, build a well spec'd na-t and you'll get the right money for it... My next build is a m3 6 speed aerotop shooting for 650bhp... If I ever sell it, I'll be wanting 20k upwards...