The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Aerotop GZ

Harps

Edit: SOLD

Very very disappointed to have to do this, but my 1993 Aerotop is up for sale.

Make: Toyota

Model: Supra GZ Aerotop

Year: 1993

Facelift: No

Mileage: 84417 (reads 135856km)

MOT remaining: 9 months - expires 27 May 2020

Service history: Incomplete, but plenty of receipts

Car's location: Anglesey, North Wales

Modifications: walboro fuel pump, FCD, HKS EVC VI boost controller, full decat. HKS Silent Hi-Power exhaust. Blitz Active Spoiler Controller. Defi boost & EGT gauge with the control unit. HKS dump valve, K&N cone.

External - Enkei RP03 wheels, UK spec bonnet scoop, glass headlights and clear indicators. Smoked cover on the rear lights.

ICE - Pioneer SPH-DA120 double diin unit, speakers replaced.

Good bits: Beautiful car, pulls like a train. Not heavily modified and hasn’t been driven hard. Hardly driven the past few years, was SORN 2012-2017. One owner since import in 2006.

Bad bits: Flashing slip cont light, occasional error 42 code - I was planning on replacing the cheap speedo converter but haven’t gotten around to it. Roof panel has some bubbling/flaking - frustrating as its one of only two bits that have been repainted - the other being the bonnet when the scoop was installed. A few scratches on the doors and one dink in the drivers side front wing , I think courtesy of an idiot with a trolley in a car park. The roof has a slight leak. Advisories on latest mot on tyres & upper suspension arm pin.

PRICE £19,500

Please PM for contact details

Apologies underside pics have flipped!

Edited by Harps (see edit history)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.