The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many fuel pumps do you have?

Noz

Only curious guys. I have a 320lph at the moment. I have a spare triple fuel hanger that I need to either use or sell.

That'll easily see my own current target but just wondering what other people use.

I think I bought it with a higher end goal than my current one. As we all do I suppose, buying bits `just in case` and then wondering why you spent £300 importing a Titan fuel hanger :( though depressing!

Wouldn't be so bad if I'd be using it!

I was using a single 320 at 525bhp and the mapper said that it was nearing the limit of the pump, but it was also nearing the limit of my injectors I swapped the 320 out for a 400

I hope my pump doesn't stop at 520 also. I'm nearly at that already. But being at Whifbitz at least he should have something to hand for 600.

- - - Updated - - -

A single 485 is more then enough these days for a big single running pump fuel, especially if you have 1000cc injectors or bigger.

Estimated big single hp?

- - - Updated - - -

We run 2x Walbro 485lph pumps, ASNU 1500cc Injectors.

What hp you at dude

We are 853bhp on V-power, but we have the option to run ethanol if we want. So that’s why we have twin pumps that can cope with ethanol, Teflon fuel lines, larger fuel filter and 1500cc injectors.

We made 660bhp on a single Walbro 450lph with stock fuel lines, but the stock fuel lines couldn’t flow anymore fuel and were at the maximum.

What size lines you at pal. I've an6 currently. Single line.

I'll have to see what Paul says when he maps in 10 days. I did have an online 044. But probably best to just go brand new 450. Which is what I think he'll propose.

What's ethanol give you?

For what hp mate

- - - Updated - - -

Blimey mate. That's some fuel!

Previously the car ran 3 pumps, PHR triple hanger, -10 lines and ID2000cc injectors but was a massive overkill and additional unwanted heat, new set up has better spray pattern and is ample for my new build

Edited by Chingy (see edit history)