The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oem Sideskirt fitting

safcdixon

Hey guys, I am looking at refitting my Oem skirts back onto the car after Ive painted the sills and undersealed the car, issue is i took them off over a year ago and have misplaced the bolts/screws :rolleyes:

Does anyone happen to know the size/length/pitch of them? Looking at replacing with stainless ones too as iirc they were a little crispy on removal

Thanks, Marc

From memory they're some kind of odd metric size between no.10 and no.12. I think I used stainless roofing screws on mine. I could be wrong it was a while ago.

Found this diagram on googling the part no.90159-50316 so that might help you if we're talking about the same screws.

M2133-500x500.jpg

From memory they're some kind of odd metric size between no.10 and no.12. I think I used stainless roofing screws on mine. I could be wrong it was a while ago.

Found this diagram on googling the part no.90159-50316 so that might help you if we're talking about the same screws.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]233018[/ATTACH]

Awesome thanks for that dude, points me in the right direction, big help :thumbs: