The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi new to the forum bought my dream car!

Soul Supra

Bought this beauty in May from (hit box junkie) a single turbo 6 speed manual aero top. The car is everything that I wanted! A lot of things planned for the car but first because of my OCD a lot of nuts/ bolts and anything else under the car are getting changed or refurbed. This may take some time as I own 4 other cars however slowly but surely. Engine and everything else is spot on! It's just the cosmetics really. imageimageimage

Welcome aboard... awesome car, I've always had a secret soft spot for the idea of a TT6 aerotop ... car looks amazing as it is.. are you sure you want to change much lol?
Simon_RD I love how it looks right now at first when I bought the car I wanted to go full riddox but now the classic look is growing on me even more. I wanted to change the wheels also but again the wheels have grown on me also so for now I am just going to restore the full interior and powder coat/refurb everything underneath. The car does need a full spray over so winter time I'll be sanding everything down and I want to change the colour to BMW San Marino blue but again the black on a supra is awesome also.

Simon_RD The car does need a full spray over so winter time I'll be sanding everything down and I want to change the colour to BMW San Marino blue but again the black on a supra is awesome also.

/QUOTE]

Welcome & congrats on your new car, looks stunning.

In the M3 that is the best colour SAN MARINO - would be interested to see how it would look on a Supra.

Welcome & congrats on your new car, looks stunning.

In the M3 that is the best colour SAN MARINO - would be interested to see how it would look on a Supra.

Thank you :)

I have seen the standard storm blue on the supra and a bayside blue supra which does look nice however I have only seen them in pictures not in person yet. When I see one in person I think that's when I'll make my mind up if I want to go san Marino blue. It's never been done on a supra which is why I am intrigued to do it. My friend on here has a purple supra which looks awesome but I cant copy him so am thinking to go san Marino blue. There's are a lot of black supras like mine and I do want mine to stand out from the rest.

sure, i got a load of photos. will put some up when i can edit my garage again, but here is one for now.

18'' in Mercury silver.

https://i.postimg.cc/8PDJsZfY/Supra-med-plader-5-okt-2013-0147-redi.jpg

Nice! They really suit the car. Think I may just refurb mine after seeing yours. Might buy a extra set of wheels not sure which ones but it all depends if I have any money left over this year for the supra.

Welcome to the club. Awesome car, 6 speed aero is the best spec [emoji6] a lot of work went into that one, can’t believe the owner let it go tbh.

I always thought a bmw blue would look amazing on a Supra, I have suggested San Marino to a few people before, be nice if someone does it. Please don’t go bayside [emoji120] I like being the only aero in that colour [emoji16]

Welcome to the club. Awesome car, 6 speed aero is the best spec [emoji6] a lot of work went into that one, can’t believe the owner let it go tbh.

I always thought a bmw blue would look amazing on a Supra, I have suggested San Marino to a few people before, be nice if someone does it. Please don’t go bayside [emoji120] I like being the only aero in that colour [emoji16]

/QUOTE]Thanks mate, I am still contemplating to go San Marino I know I couldn't go bayside blue because I seen yours on Instagram and aware that you have a similar spec to mine. You got some dark shots of your car on Instagram that look similarish to san Marino but still in two minds. I will have to decide once we hit winter. Thats when I am taking the car apart.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Beautiful car there sir.

If you decide to get rid of the front bumper, please give me a shout. The same goes for the rear spoiler. I have a black trd style one also if that helps.

Hi, I am still contemplating about the front bumper and rear spoiler. Front bumper has seen better days though might just have to buy a new one from toyota been told its £300 if I remember right.