Thread: Looking For Previous Owners - L189 LNF

Feedback

Looking For Previous Owners - L189 LNF

So bought my second Supra a few months back from a guy in Nottingham (I live in Aberdeen). It's a silver N/A Auto import (really need to get my profile pic updated!).

According to the V5, it's had 8 previous owners. The guy I bought the car from (Kris) claimed to have owned the car for sometime, however, I'm a bit sceptical! In-fact, I actually believe he had it for no time at all and just wanted to make a quick buck! He couldn't really give me any information on the cars past.

The reason I'm looking for previous owners is just to get some sort of history for it. Maybe even be able to trace some form of original documentation too or major work carried out in the past. Car is fine, just interested so if it rings a bell to anyone, let me know.

extreme performance Club Member keron's Avatar
    Feedback
    942 (100%)
    I think I know the guy. hes defo a trader. big guy with a bit of a stutter?
    EXTREME PERFORMANCECURRENTLY BREAKING / DISMANTLING NA AND TT SUPRAS FOR SPARES....LOTS OF NEW GENUINE TOYOTA AND USED PARTS ON THE SHELF AND CAN DELIVER ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD...
    OFFERING VARIOUS SERVICES ON SUPRAS SUCH AS SERVICING, GENERAL REPAIRS, FAULT FINDING, BODY REPAIRS, ENGINE AND GEARBOX CONVERSIONS ETC ETC... Tel 01162 531233 or 07769975299 9am-6pm or email me. extreme-performance@hotmail.co.uk
    ALL MAJOR DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED TOO....

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by keron View Post
    I think I know the guy. hes defo a trader. big guy with a bit of a stutter?
    Yeah, that's him. I was texting him regarding the car and when I questioned him on how long he had owned it for, he broke all contact! Noticed him selling a few other cars on eBay too, always claiming they're relatives cars for sale etc. Dodgy!