The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Garage clearout

Grasmt

Loads of parts for sale. Postage not included in price, sensible serious offers listened to.

Rarely on the forum as much, feel free to contact me on 07968756521 for enquiries

°Veilside shift knob - £50

°Genuine Tial external 38mm wastegate with screamer pipe (one flange missing but easily found on ebay - £120

°battery clamp - £5

°TT hard vacuum lines X2 - £20ea

°TT inlet hose - £50

°oringinal motorsport glass headlight lenses, discontinued and hard to find now. Still some previous sealer on one lense. £160

°carbon fibre unbranded spark plug cover, cracked at mounting point and cracked oil cap - £50

°walbro 225, working when removed - £30

°RHD stereo dash panel, needs repainting and old plastidip removed, roughly cut around one blacking switch area. All clips present - £45 (possibly sold)

°440cc jspec injectors. Removed working but highly recommended having these cleaned and flow tested £40

°fuel rail removed from jspec. £20

°Preface lift rear lights X2- one set is missing rubber skirt below light, other set has gromits cut and wires spliced fog light conversions - £50ea

°door handles, require work, one heavily scratched - £60

°OEM fuel pump hanger and sender, oem pump included, untested - £70

°TT6 manual Ecu, working when removed as changed to link ecu, lower mounting bracket removed. £200

°TT lambda sensor, less than a month old £40

°pre Facelift front indicators, slightly tinted. - £20

°various soleniod valves, untested £20ea part numbers on photosimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

SOLD ITEMS

3 spoke wheel

UK headlights

Light body's

Facelift inserts

Edited by Grasmt (see edit history)

The clear lenses are they glass or plastic ?

/QUOTE]These are glass ones mate, would require cutting of the plastic lenses to fit them. Got a couple other lads interested in these tho if you fancied them.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

These are glass ones mate, would require cutting of the plastic lenses to fit them. Got a couple other lads interested in these tho if you fancied them.

/QUOTE]Damn didn't realise these are a thing. So are they made to fit jspec or UK spec, if they are still available pm me please

I'd also be interested in the facelift inserts and shells if these are all compatible together

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.