The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BMW 535d m sport plus

Paul R

Hi,

I know you guys love a 535d :-). I'm selling this car as I'm going electric.

2015 535d MSport plus (19" wheels, spoiler and window tints) in carbon black. Black leather interior. Harmon Kardon stereo/speakers. 28500 miles, full service history. Mot until april next year. Lovely car.

18950 - offers welcome.

Thanks,

Paul.

Edited by Paul R (see edit history)

Interesting to know that your going electric considering the bmw is very good on fuel and power.

A friend of a friend went the other way he owned a Tesla and after it went flat on him with his family on board he got rid and bought a bmw,

He travels frequent from Hereford to london he was informed that with the lights and heater on it wasnt possible to do the journey without a charge.

Anyhow good luck

• 4 weeks later...

It's good on fuel but mainly on long runs. I've had 58mpg out of it on long motor way run. But my daily commute averages 30mpg. I'm buying a model 3 performance, which has a range of 330 miles and more importantly a 0-60 of 3.2s :p. But seriously 300 miles is more than enough for me and with superchargers on the routes that I use, range isn't a problem in the slightest!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.