The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new member looking for a supra soon

sober_owl

ill be looking for a markiv as soon as my current car sells.. i see how expensive they are but what is a fair price to pay flr one? only thing i really care about is for it to be black like my 911..

what would be better for a build since i see prices are similar..

a tt auto to be converted to manual.. or an na 5spd and swap a jdm gte?

pic of my car that is for sale at the moment..

imageimage

They have shot up recently, at least asking prices have. Manual tt's seem to be £20-35k.

Conversion wise tt engines seem scarce now and so more expensive as are the 6 speed manual boxes.

5 speed na's you could convert but the 5 speed w58 is a lot weaker so you are limited to how much power you can put through it.

Interested At what is making you move from the Porsche?

I will be putting my factory stock TT auto up for sale in the next week or two. It's spec'd from factory with active aero spoiler, ABS, cruise control, traction control and other options.

PM me if you are interested, I'll send over the advert I've written with pics etc. :)

only one garage space.. need to sell the porsche 1st.. but yea i wouldnt mind and auto until i can swap it to manual..

the porsche has been and still is a great car.. nothing else drives like a 911.. but i enjoy modifying cars more than driving them.. the porsche aftermarket is very limited compare to the supra..