The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK spec TT6 for sale

Josh

Hi all,

I've come to a point where I don't use my Supra as often as I would like to, and with a baby on the way, I'd like the extra cash to ensure a comfortable life.

Make: Toyota

Model: Supra UK specification

Year: 1994

Facelift: No

Mileage: 99,620

MOT remaining: 12 months (23/8/20)

Service history: Full history, going back to 1994

Car's location: Near Birmingham, West Midlands

Modifications: Blitz Nur Spec R exhaust, BBS LM wheels in 10" rear and 9" fronts, first and second decat pipes fitted, boost gauge and voltmeter and Chris Wilson SMIC. I have stock wheels, exhaust, steering wheel (with cruise control stalk) and second cat for MOT time. These can be refitted before sale if the buyer wishes.

Good bits: Full respray carried out less than 5 years ago, so paint is in good condition. Drives perfectly with no issues. All brake calipers refurbished with new seals a year ago. All fluids were replaced 6 months ago, as a full service was carried out. I have all paperwork that came with the car, including its original sale in 1994. There is a huge folder of receipts and documents to prove the car's history and how much it's been cared for.

Bad bits: Rust starting to appear around the boot lid, which is a common issue. Valve stem seals need to be replaced, but the small puff of smoke on startup doesn't bother me too much.

£SOLD

Please PM for contact details.

Please see below pictures of the car which show its current condition:

Edited by Josh
Modification added (see edit history)

Hold out if you can Josh I'm sure when the right person comes along it will be snapped up

Thank you :)

Hopefully you are right. I'm going to get a new MOT this week, which will hopefully entice the right buyer.

Great price in the current market Josh, have you thought about contacting any of the importers stateside? You’d get way more than your asking over there especially being a uk model and eligible for export straight away

Thank you :)

I did post a thread on Supra Forums a month ago, which has been viewed plenty of times, but I've had no replies or messages on there. I assumed from that that they weren't interested in a UK spec or RHD over there.

I've contacted a few car raffling pages on facebook, but one has a Supra at the moment and the others replied saying they were interested, but I've not heard from them again.

I wonder if the market is just dead atm, as ones on Pistonheads have been there for quite some time, with prices dropping every so often.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.