Model: GTE Auto

Year: 1994

Facelift: No

Mileage:125804

MOT remaining: 23.08.2019

Service history: Part

Car's location: Sittingbourne, Kent

Modifications: BPU

Good bits: Engine was re-built last year by Mike at Hidden Performance who has now moved to SRD. At the same time, it was BPU'd. (Have the paperwork to hand and dyno results)

Bad bits: Could do with a respray and requires finishing off panel wise.

PRICE £15000 ONO.

Please PM for contact details.

I brought this Supra earlier this year to completely refurbish like the grey one, but have since lost interest in it now. I was in the middle of removing the ridox body kit and replacing the skirts with stock pods and hockey sticks. I have all the pieces to completed this. I also have a new petrol tank cover which will be sold with the car. It just needs clipping on and finishing off. The next thing to do was to get it re-painted as the red has faded in some areas.

Given the time and money, this Supra could be a great low mileage UK spec example. Car also advertised on eBay.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Edited by SPG
Price lowered (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.