The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 Twin Turbo 6 speed manual

Supra Pilot

Hello all :salute:

CAR HAS BEEN SOLD...

*however just a warning to anyone that's selling similar, beware there are many many morons out there, chancers! Fortunately they were weeded out from the start and never got a look in!

I will raise a separate thread about the experience when I have time, I was genuinely shocked at the intelligence level of 90% of the enquires!

Best regards :thanku:

Edited by Supra Pilot (see edit history)

Geez we are getting old aren't we!! :D

Oie leave it out ....lol :spank:

How you doing Scott, see you are still battling along with these machines...

Just realised it's been 17 years on mate, the good ole days in here lol... dam where did the time go :search:

*All - any comments on the advert regarding price or suggestions etc do let me know guys

Thanks

Indeed seems like yesterday going to Santa Pod etc following your Blitz Nur SZ-R, then a year or so later watching you all NOS'd up and challenging Steve (?was it) in his TT.

I linked your old NA spark plug thread the other day to a member as it was almost pioneering DIY back then!!

I'm Still plodding along yes, was swapping Supra's continually but luckily ended up with two when this recent up curve started so that's given me some options, hence the 645 purchase last weekend!

Price seems ok in amongst the other current asking prices, probably needs to get on ebay etc to be seen more, will be an easier sell if the little/easy bits mentioned are completed?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.