The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Valuation - 1990 Shogun, any ideas?

jamesmark

I have recently inherited a 1990 Mitsubishi Shogun from the wife's grandfather who passed away 3 years ago. I liked it the moment I saw it and 4x4's are not usually my scene. Anyway that was 15 years ago I first saw her and got it sat on my drive today.

Now I am a complete novice with 4x4's, one thing I do need to know and searching autotrader, fleabay etc has drawn a blank as none for sale, is its rough value so I can insure it.

I will be 3rd owner from new and she has only 43k miles since new, yes 43k (have all old MOT's), was used for local commutes and attend his beloved car shows. She is, for age in very very good condition, the odd scratch but above all, no rust as spent most of her life garaged. She is a 2.5td, LWB 7 seater with manual transmission. She is also fitted with air con. As said in very good condition, desperately needs a valet inside but that’s about it.

I have posted on the Shogun's owners club, but thought I might try here. She is a classic but I don't want to insure her for £500 if she is worth a lot more.