Service history: To be updated

Car's location: Faversham, Kent, ME13

Modifications:

Tein coilovers.

Zun sport front grill.

Bola 18” x 9.5”, 245 front 275 rear.

HKS silent power exhaust.

Taod alarm and immobiliser

Good bits: Amazing Red paint work, no bodywork dents, extremely clean underneath, Zero Rust, immaculate inside, Air con is nice and cold, looks amazing, sounds amazing but very quiet at idle.

Dry stored since import, never used in the rain. obviously i cant be 100% on this but the condition and zero repair works would indicate the previous owners comments are correct.

Last owner was a main dealer Toyota director/car collector and was hardly ever used, you can see from the mot History.

Big + point is that the engine is completely standard, un molested. Engine bay is standard no after market parts..

Un marked/brand new alloys

New rear tyres almost new fronts.

Serviced the day I collected at Fensport who commented it was the cleanest supra they have seen in many years. Plugs, coil clips, transmission fluids, engine oil and filter.

I have further changed the transmission pan filter.

Loads of documents and service invoices.

Original import document

Bad bits:

Boot struts sometimes don’t stay up.

Stereo loses memory when turning off

Over drive light flashing( believed to be a poor de restriction) all works correctly and was something I was going to look at later.

One small chip near driver’s door

Reason for sale

Second child unexpected

New house to fund

2 performance cars is not ideal(other car in the other items on here)

Facebook: @landbeasts

Twitter: @landbeasts

Instagram: @landbeasts

You can also contact them on:

Tel: 020 7018 1280

Email: [email protected]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2544179489035799&id=283469701773467&anchor_composer=false

PRICE £19,995

Edited by Shane34 (see edit history)

This was the very very clean one from ebay not long ago, fwiw as an avid Supra window shopper this is the sort of car in the top few percentile for condition in my opinion and I think a far better buy for most than a 13-14K 'needs work' one?

Congrats on the baby and best of luck with the new home move...

Thanks Scooter, yes it was the one sold by a company on behalf of the collector i think it was listed on car and classic and Ebay. Honestly they got fed up with people calling to part ex NA supras etc, or could they ship to the USA, one person actually offered a lot more than i paid but they didn't want the hassle of shipping etc., i got an amazing deal as i was willing to get the train up with 24 hours and buy it and drive it away. i even Offered a deposit without seeing to prove my intentions. This company only sell old classics and really didn't enjoy trying to sell this, lucky for me i guess.

However this may not end up going if the Mr2 goes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can people see the photos ok?

Will be at lydd hill kent this Monday if anyone wants to have a look around. Would be nice for someone from here to give it a little review.

Got about 5 weeks before I need the funds for the house.

• 2 months later...

Still got this. Had a couple of people interested but decided not to sell. However change of plans hence the bump. I'll probably ask land beast to take care of the sale next week if I can get time off when the weather is dry.

I noticed the market seems to have dropped a bit which is a shame however that's how things go.

MR2 was mapped at SRD which made 570bhp. This will also be listed next week. Probably on the other section.

Now at landbeasts

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2544179489035799&id=283469701773467&anchor_composer=false

What a collection of cars they have.

Anyone local to illford/Romford it's truly kid in a candy shop feeling.

Facebook: @landbeasts

Twitter: @landbeasts

Instagram: @landbeasts

You can also contact them on:

Tel: 020 7018 1280

Email: [email protected]

PRICE £19,995

Edited by Shane34 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well that was annoying, the logbook had an error so DVLA will take 4-6 week to fix, USA buyer pulled out which is fair I guess.

Will probably bring this home and keep in a couple of week. Can't fault landbeasts service been excellent. However they are still actively selling it so if you are interested then send them a message on Facebook or call them.

Well that was annoying, the logbook had an error so DVLA will take 4-6 week to fix, USA buyer pulled out which is fair I guess.

Will probably bring this home and keep in a couple of week. Can't fault landbeasts service been excellent. However they are still actively selling it so if you are interested then send them a message on Facebook or call them.

What was the error ? Might be helpful for those also looking to sell to the states.

There’s often typos on v5’s, more so on imports so a lesson for us all is triple check the information is correct in advance of selling.

A couple of members have bought cars they thought were far newer than they actually were (a 93 car on a 98 plate!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.