The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 facelift tt auto

Supraleeturbo

• 3 weeks later...
Are you getting messed about on eBay? Seems a good place to advertise but potential hassle too? Just interested as thinking of selling via eBay but wondering if auto trader might be better.

Been nothing but low ball offers but you have to ignore it’s on bidding so see how she does

Are you getting messed about on eBay? Seems a good place to advertise but potential hassle too? Just interested as thinking of selling via eBay but wondering if auto trader might be better.

I've bought and sold plenty of cars via eBay and I know one thing, I'm the only seller that tells the truth. Aside from that on all the cars I've sold I always put a foot note on the advert that any buyer or anyone wishing to test drive the car has to hand over the cash before driving the car so I don't need to worry about being carted along for a joy ride or be left wondering if they happen to have insurance. I also give them a 60 minute time stamp after sale guarantee to return the car (in the same condition) for full refund if not entirely satisfied. I've never had a car returned and that setup seems to work fine. Buyers understand why I do it and it avoids any test pilots or people who wish to haggle the price after an auction has finished. I also say the sale is on a sold as seen basis, spares or repair to avoid any possibility of fraud from malicious legal claims.

I've bought and sold plenty of cars via eBay and I know one thing, I'm the only seller that tells the truth. Aside from that on all the cars I've sold I always put a foot note on the advert that any buyer or anyone wishing to test drive the car has to hand over the cash before driving the car so I don't need to worry about being carted along for a joy ride or be left wondering if they happen to have insurance. I also give them a 60 minute time stamp after sale guarantee to return the car (in the same condition) for full refund if not entirely satisfied. I've never had a car returned and that setup seems to work fine. Buyers understand why I do it and it avoids any test pilots or people who wish to haggle the price after an auction has finished. I also say the sale is on a sold as seen basis, spares or repair to avoid any possibility of fraud from malicious legal claims.

Great advise bud I just seem to get offers of 3.5k because of the front bumper lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.