The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gorilla glue

Dnk

Yep. A few times mate on plastic bits (broken clips, door draft excluders etc) always worked a treat.

/QUOTE]

Cheers Greg, was this the clear version they do ? is it like super glue and sets rock hard ?

I'm looking to bond this painted metal strip to a plastic dash board as its cracking around the vents, i

can't see an easier way of fixing it, the cracks have all all been repaired so i'm trying to add some strength

to the brittle area

IMG_5750.JPG

IMG_5740.JPG

Cheers Greg, was this the clear version they do ? is it like super glue and sets rock hard ?

I'm looking to bond this painted metal strip to a plastic dash board as its cracking around the vents, i

can't see an easier way of fixing it, the cracks have all all been repaired so i'm trying to add some strength

to the brittle area

Yes it bonds really hard like ultra tough superglue. It's a bit like epoxy but easier to apply. I have used a few types over the years see enclosed and this works best.image

My daily failed it’s MOT on an insecure front headlight. Turns out the bottom bracket had snapped and was a common fault. Gorilla glued it 3 years ago and it’s been fine ever since

Sounds good, which Gorilla glue did you use ?

Never used it but I can recommend tiger seal it's used for bonding on body kits/ spoilers to metal panels

I was thinking maybe i should use this as it has a little flex when its set which could be better