The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rear brake calipers j-spec (1 pot)

Bender

Hi, i also have a pair which are available which are removed from the car. I will send you some pics tomorrow if you are interested

/QUOTE]Yes sure how much you want for them

Wysłane z mojego SM-G950F przy użyciu Tapatalka

80 quid plus post sound fair? Calipers work perfect but one slider pin was starting to go

/QUOTE]Tbf looking for something a bit cheaper as have to invest in repair kit too

Yes sure how much you want for them

Im in york. Are you close for collection? Probably looking at £60 plus post. Ill send you some pics tomorrow. They could do with a refurb. They have been painted silver but its not a great job.

Cheers Andy

Im in york. Are you close for collection? Probably looking at £60 plus post. Ill send you some pics tomorrow. They could do with a refurb. They have been painted silver but its not a great job.

Cheers Andy

Im in Hereford so quite far. If you can make it £60 posted i think we can make a deal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.