The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gender reveal blue/pink tyres

ShawnPreece

Hi all,

I been asked if I can do a gender reveal for someone I know by doing a burnout with blue or pink smoke... has anyone ever done this before or know of anywhere I could price up tyres for this that are big enough to fit my supra? ideally on my 12J rota rims so something like a 315/30/18 or similar

https://highwaymax.com.au

Check these guys out. I know they are located in Australia but it might be a good starting point for what you are looking for.

Thanks mate yeah they were one company I looked at but only go up to 235 wide tyres

I think Pig ran coloured tyres at some events years back, may be worth a pm

Ahh ok cheers mate :)

If its just for the reveal. Someone can lend you some rims and get the easily availae size tyres in the uk?

Yeah that's one thing I had thought of as I could angle it so they are not very visable maybe, will see what comes up and give them the options :)

I think Pig ran coloured tyres at some events years back, may be worth a pm

What jake said, speak to pig. He would be your best bet to finding out.

I also remember either him (or someone else) saying that the smoke can dye the paint on the car as well..

What jake said, speak to pig. He would be your best bet to finding out.

I also remember either him (or someone else) saying that the smoke can dye the paint on the car as well..

Cheers mate I have messaged him :) ahh thanks for the heads up on the paintwork, last thing I want is for it to taint the paintwork

A quick Google suggests you can just buy the coloured powder and either put it under the wheels or in the exhaust if you want a cheaper option.

https://www.amazon.com/Excite-Colors-Burnout-Exhaust-Tannerite/dp/B07C7WGQNV

Not as cool as tyre smoke though. :)

Thanks mate yeah I found the same but not sure id want to trust that working great and even if so I wouldn't want to compromise the performance of my current tyres and doubt the couple would be willing to buy me 2 new tyres of the ones I want lol