The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another one on copart

sidewaysdan

Another one bites the dust .

Anyone know this car

https://www.copart.co.uk/lot/32502969

Yes it was my old car :(

Sad to see it go that way.... many hours, wasted lol

Yep it had refreshed engine, Arp hardware, fuel system, all new brake lines and goodridge hoses , new UK calipers, refurbed underneath properly, single conversion, Titan stage 2 auto, Link standalone, and those Siena advan 2 wheels which I loved :(

I dont think £22k is far off at all had it not been crashed. It was much cleaner than a lot of cars and had 000's spent on it over the years I had it and sorted it.

Yes it was my old car :(

Sad to see it go that way.... many hours, wasted lol

Yep it had refreshed engine, Arp hardware, fuel system, all new brake lines and goodridge hoses , new UK calipers, refurbed underneath properly, single conversion, Titan stage 2 auto, Link standalone, and those Siena advan 2 wheels which I loved :(

I dont think £22k is far off at all had it not been crashed. It was much cleaner than a lot of cars and had 000's spent on it over the years I had it and sorted it.

That’s a shame, sounds like you spent a lot of money on it. Any idea how the accident happened?

That’s a shame, sounds like you spent a lot of money on it. Any idea how the accident happened?

M6 it looks to of hit the central reservation.

Screen shots off Facebook.E39EBC2B-932C-4A42-A881-0B0CF47D1A89.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

The chassis must be bent I cannot see how it’s cat s

Yes, lot of time as well. I did warn the guy who bought it to go steady for a while , clearly he couldnt drive very well :(

Another member on here sent me pictures of when he binned it on the M6 at speed. Its on fb if you search for 'supra m6 rip' or similiar. Currently keeping my eye out for any new supra project lol as I miss the car, will be manual this time though

Is it just me or is the NS windscreen all cracked at the bottom? . Cat S is the new Cat C isnt it? Not sure what makes a car cat B, but I think its when you can still salvage engine and drivetrain but the rest is scrap

Edited by and1c (see edit history)

S is structural by definition.

If you can jig it back to being straight its not a breaker.......i wouldnt want to try that mind........

Yeah, Im reliably informed they are quite easy to bend in a crash, the cracked windscreen is a bad sign lol . As is the twisted strut brace. Im sure it would be fixable (to a degree anway)... whether anyone would want to own it is another matter..!

Edited by and1c (see edit history)