The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Top Gear

jamesmark

Before this season aired I was saying that it would be a complete disaster, however, I shall hold my hands up and say that it is far better than I thought it would be. That being said, I did really like Matt LeBlanc and think that if they had Chris Harris for the geeky car stuff, Paddy McGuinness(sp?) for the childish humour and Matt LeBlanc for the charisma it may well be the perfect line up for Top Gear and eclipse the Clarkson days, Freddie Flintoff comes across as trying to be a bit too boisterous for my liking.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m really enjoying it and was a pleasant surprise to see the Supra featured. I didn’t know there was a new series coming with new presenters, I kind of lost interest not long after Clarkson and co left. Binged up to the Z4....err I mean Supra episode and I think they’re doing a great job.

I’ve been out of the Supra scene and the club for a while and I can’t believe the prices have rocketed so much, I’m gutted lol, never be able to get another one now ^♂️

5 Episodes doesn't make a series. Wonder why it was so short...

I prefer these 3 over the last 3 for sure. Just wish they'd tone down the laddish jokes every 14 seconds.

Probably because viewers have dropped right off and effectively this is a pilot to see if they can secure another series. If the figures aren’t good enough it’ll probably get canned in favour of something else.

Probably because viewers have dropped right off and effectively this is a pilot to see if they can secure another series. If the figures aren’t good enough it’ll probably get canned in favour of something else.

Probably some one realised its rubbish more like :)