japone

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Good man, just make the effort to use it a bit, or clean it excessively etc. I think there is some malaise in the market, perhaps even a bit of seller over optimism re pricing or buyers catching up/adjusting to the new prices. If you don't need the cash holding seems best to me right now.

• 2 months later...

Ok I'm putting this back on the market. Pm if interested, I'm not willing to ship it anywhere!!!. Looking for a straight forward sale. £20.000. Only selling because of divorce!! This does not mean I'm desperate to sell. No offers

• 1 month later...

This looks a great car to me, going purely on the photo's it's up there with the best for sale at the moment but it's not on any of the major selling sites is it?

Pistonheads and autotrader and include underbody pics etc and I'd be amazed if this didn't sell.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys and girls this car come with another set of alloys as well now. Gs 300 alloys with tte centre caps in perfect condition. Just been fully reconditioned with new tyres. £19k for the car with two sets off alloy wheels and standard rear spoiler in silver.

IMG_4411.JPG

Edited by japone
Pictures (see edit history)

This is the supra before I brought it!!. Awesome!! This is how it will look again when the gs wheels are fitted. No more silly offers pls. Especially when you haven't even bothered to come and view it!!I'm not desperate for the money. And may decide to keep it and store it for a future investment. Last chance to buy before spring and prices go up.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok just a up date . Sent the gs wheels for a refurbishment At Lepsons full diamond cut and lacquer. And to fit brand new tyres . Unfortunately they wasn’t happy to cut the tte centre caps . So I will get them polished. Should look nice on the car.

• 1 month later...

Just a warning to all potential supra buyers . A picture off my supra has been posted for sale on eBay. This is NOT the case. That advert is a scam. My car is for sale here and auto trader only . Scammer seller is called chalre54 from kings wood! I have notified eBay earlier today but they have not removed it yet. If anyone from the supra club would like to report the add for me as well ,much appreciated!!!.

£11.020.00 for a t/t dream on

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.