The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I would like to buy a few dead alternators.

Chris Wilson

OK, seems there are a few about, please let me have an idea of what you want for them, collected at my expense please.

I am needing a few for stock, if I get too many repaired I'd probably think of offering them here.

Polish them up to - I'd be interested.

I don't even polish my car, no chance of polished ones, sorry :) Reliable and functional, no problem, show stuff, never been interested. I see all this polished aluminium alloy white with powdery corrosion when the novelty and desire for tedious work in keeping it shining has flagged ;)

I could use 2 more so logistics tell me buying two from Josh42 and saving carriage is the way to go, so Josh, please e-mail me payment requirements and after cleared funds, a collection address. Glover, I'll bear you in mind if I get through the ones I have / will have, thank you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.