The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coming soon - Lots of parts!

Swampy442

Just a preemptive post to let people know I've got some desirable parts coming up for sale next weekend, 6 speed props, clutch pedals and cylinders, radiator, Ive assembled an Aristo swap kit with loom, ECU, sump. Lots of stuff! Also rad hoses, coil covers etc etc.

Ill stick everything on here first before having to deal with Facebook :

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of caveat's, I think Ive priced things fairly, if they're too cheap/expensive let me know. Collection from Lincoln for big/heavy items is preferred, or I can take them to Oxfordshire where I work

Please register interest in the thread, I know I hate it when stuff gets sold via PM lol

ECU's come with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! If its dodgy ill refund you but they will be marked so Ill know if you're trying to pull a fast one

OK here goes

Excedy twin plate clutch, V16X fitment - 650

Non VVTI manual ECU's 250 each, auto ECU, 50

Plug covers - Non VVTI black 60, VVTI in great condition 100

Braided lines - HEL and an unknown brand, possibly Goodridge - 30

Pair of decats - 80. From an Aristo so need to be fitted as a pair

Aristo engine swap kit, consisting of a UK spec Supra auto loom, complete mid sump which has been cleaned and machine steam cleaned. The loom is missing a plug that goes to the fuse box and a couple of coil clips - 700

*NB The sump in the pic isn't the one you'll receive, its still fitted to an engine

GTE intake manifold and throttle body - 200 MANIFOLD WILL COME WITHOUT SENSORS

6 speed master and slave cylinders - Manual clutch pedal - 50

6 speed prop - 150

Custom intake pipes with BOVs; genuine HKS purple fine BOV - 50 Ebay Tial rep - 30

Big power fuel system, 1.5 litre swirl pot with monster AEM pump, few hours dyno time only - 150

Koyo radiator for manual car with Flexalite fans- 130

Chris Wilson VVTI FCD - 25

Scrap 2JZ GTE block with crank, pistons, some ancillaries. Has bore damage on No1 and No6 cylinders beyond repair, pistons 1 and 6 heavy detonation damage. Crank good - Offers

Scrap 2JZ GTE block with crank, pistons, some ancillaries. Has bore damage on No1 and No6 cylinders beyond repair, pistons 1 and 6 heavy detonation damage. Crank good - Offers

Turn it into a coffee table. ;)

If you want to split the scrap block so it's just the physical block and resell the ancillarys, crank etc ill offer a few quid for it and collect? could make a nice coffee table.

Turn it into a coffee table. ;)

Meh

What kind of price are you looking for for the engine? Can collect

Whats it worth? Is basically a crank so 150? 200 maybe? No idea

- - - Updated - - -

Also both cam covers sold and sent, HKS BOV sold and sent, prop and clutch pedal sold and sent.

Lots still left

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.