The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carbon engine undertray - reduced price!

Herb

Hi there!

Up for sale is a carbon engine undertray for Supra MK4. Very high quality item.

New in box, just taken out for taking pictures. Due to change of plans just looking for what I paid for the item.

REDUCED PRICE: £ 90 (before: 160)

Will come with fitting hardware. Note that this part is a high gloss carbon finish on one side just like Seibon carbon parts.

Price excludes shipping cost / item located in Austria.

(Keep in mind that shipping will be quite noticeable given the size of this item. Shipping within EU only at buyers risk.)

Please DM if you‘re genuinely interested!

Note that slight modifications to the item have to be done in order to fit it properly.

Thanks,

Herb

Hi Herb

I have the same design undertray and found it doesn't fit into position without the front two corners being cut away to clear bumper undertray and two openings at the rear being made for the front suspension member protector. All the screw holes match where they should. Your buyer should be aware of this until Gary updates the design or you make your own modifications.

Hi Herb

I have the same design undertray and found it doesn't fit into position without the front two corners being cut away to clear bumper undertray and two openings at the rear being made for the front suspension member protector. All the screw holes match where they should. Your buyer should be aware of this until Gary updates the design or you make your own modifications.

Thanks mate, the design does need to be tweaked slightly, which I'll do once I've fitted mine.

The original prototype I moulded was given to me, and I was told it fitted. Unfortunately I didn't get time to test it, but it's an easy fix. Any new ones will come with this modification already done

• 2 weeks later...

@ delboy: Thanks for the input. I didn't know that as I haven't fitted it to my car due to change of plans.

However, Gary did inform me that it has not been test-fitted prior to my purchase.

I have to say that I have fitted a lot of carbon parts over the years on my car and hardly any fitted straight out of the box...

However, to reflect slight fitting modifications that have to be done to the part as well as my need to desperately clear up space in my shed I will offter this item at a reduced price.

NEW PRICE: 90GBP

Regards,

Herbert

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.