The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Nur Spec R exhaust system for VVTi Twin Turbo V161 car

Rashed

I keep meaning to get mine cleaned up before selling it on, looking at this thread its been 2 years and I’ve still not done it :D not the best pic but it will clean up nice. Can get more pics too if you want?

Would still want £350 for it if you’re interested? Will be travelling up to Milton Keynes next month if you wanted to do a handover to save postage costs?

I keep meaning to get mine cleaned up before selling it on, looking at this thread its been 2 years and I’ve still not done it :D not the best pic but it will clean up nice. Can get more pics too if you want?

Would still want £350 for it if you’re interested? Will be travelling up to Milton Keynes next month if you wanted to do a handover to save postage costs?

Yeah could you get me some better photo's please if you don't mind?

Its the proper Nur Spec R exhaust right? Its just someone tried selling me a Spec S or RX or something lol

Thanks dude!

Will do, thought I could find some more on here, but no joy. I’ll grab some over the weekend and post back on here

It’s 100% Nur Spec R, one of the best sounding exhausts, I do miss it

Thanks a bunch, appreciate it man.

Looking forward to more photos and then hopefully we can arrange something :)

Any sound clips would be a bonus :D

Hi Rashed, sorry I was a little irresponsible over the weekend and wasn’t in the best shape on Sunday to drive and dig the exhaust out (not stored at mine)

I found these photos on my computer, not the best pics but hopefully they help. I’ll need to find the bung too as I haven’t seen it in years but know its in the loft somewhere. Let me know if you want other angles and I will get those for you

I don’t have any sound clips to hand, check out YouTube as there are a load on there, had me drooling again!

attachment.php?attachmentid=232515&d=1560888888

attachment.php?attachmentid=232516&d=1560888917

Next to HKS Carbon Ti for comparison in size and shape (which also needs cleaning up and selling :innocent:)

attachment.php?attachmentid=232517&d=1560888931

attachment.php?attachmentid=232518&d=1560888946

[ATTACH=CONFIG]232515[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]232516[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]232517[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]232518[/ATTACH]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.