HKS - Silent Hi Power cat back exhaust

Garage whifbitz 2.5" 1st & 2nd de cat pipes

Greddy delimiter

Iridium spark plugs

1.2bar restrictor ring

Walbro fuel pump

Cat1 toad alarm

Good bits:

Drives like it did on the day I bought it.

Roof, rear quarters and boot lid resprayed.

Stock apart from BPU mods, clear blobs and stubby Aerial ( Will include stock exhaust and both cats)

Bad bits:

3small patches of rust on the bottom on passenger door

Front passenger speaker is blown

2small holes in rear seats

No boot blind

Stock steros radio signal isn't always the strongest with the stubby aerial

PRICE £16000

Please PM for contact details.

Hi all, the time has come to sell my supra. I've enjoyed owing this car for over 10 years and have covered only12000 miles. It's only ever been a weekend car but having started a family a few years ago I've used it less and less and can't justify it just sitting on my drive. After 2years of owning the car I had the garage whifbitz BPU kit fitted by Chris Wilson. At around 102000 miles I had the radiator replaced and at around 106000 miles I had a new power steering pump fitted along with a service which I've lost the paper work for. Along with its last mot it had a new alternator fitted. In September last last year I had the roof, rear quarters and boot lid resprayed due to a dent in the passengers side rear quarter. Milage is obviously a mix of mike's and

Up until the last few years this has been my pride and joy but I think it's time for a new home and for someone else to enjoy and hopefully get more use from. I've been as honest as I can be and will happily answer any questions or provide anymore information or pictures. I am open to sensible offers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.