The mkiv Supra Owners Club

spec motorsports

Supraboiii

well at the moment I've put down a deposit on the gearbox itself, that's going to total £1800, then the clutch at around £1200, and a few other bits and labour so around 4 ish maybe. been toying with the idea for ages but needed a bit of a push lol

previously tuned by whifbitz but obviously limited due to the auto box

Edited by Supraboiii (see edit history)

Wish I knew about this before you dropped it down, theyhave done an absolutely awful job of my m3 conversion along with ac93's have blamed everything under the sun other then their own mistakes and then tried to bill. Me for more parts which they ruined themselves through incompetence... Currently waiting till I have the time to strip it down, find the issue and resolve it myself....

If this is who I think it is then say hello for me and I'll drop say hi to Frazer and will keep you posted via court letters

Fingers crossed for you.

I will be posting a video very soon to my channel about my experience with this garage.

But basically my car along with Dave_Batch and another guy went there in November, came back in March, and my car hasn't been driven since. Sitting at home with us having to do the job properly all over again. But difficult on a driveway and working Mon-Fri so progress is slow. But I'm getting there having documented everything that's been done. Legal proceedings to start soon.

My video will explain everything in depth from start to where we are now, it's been a disheartening nightmare!!

Can I ask how I’ve come into this. You are someone getting work done by frazer, therefore he has mentioned my name as it hasn’t been mentioned on here. I also want to point out that yes I had my box done. By box I self is fine and I have no problems, it’s a little noises but this is an issue I knew would be the case from previous research. The problems I do have were with the tuning and various other area. But I’m not going to get into it.

I have never had work done by another garage in my life so I don't understand where that kind of comment has come from, so if you can elaborate on that it would be handy?? My car was 'finished' 5 months after we dropped them off after countless messages promising 'should be friday' this went on for about 3 months....

On collection I pointed out an oil leak and I was convinced this was gearbox oil, Frazer ignored this and said no, must be rocker covers.... I managed to get 30 minutes down the road until the Brand new 800ftlb clutch started to slip on my standard Naturally aspirated car... So the gearbox oil was leaking onto the pressure plate... I limped back to spec Motorsport where Frazer listed out all kinds of excuses... Through messages I have saved it came to light through a conversation between us both that the leak was due to incompetence on his part on the installation of the input shaft and seal and that the bill he issued me for the second set of seals and bearings and another new clutch shouldn't have to be paid by myself, he returned the car to me without a gearbox fitted as I wasn't happy with his work so far, the gearbox he supplied to me as a replacement pops out of 5th gear, I've done 800miles on this replacement gearbox which was the Banzai Rally. The box sounded worse and worse towards the end of the rally and hasn't been used since japfest, it's sat in my garage waiting to be stripped down and inspected...

Making statements that we have used other garages and not paid bills is utterly ridiculous and just plain stupid, if anyone wants to comment on this then just use facts as telling lies is just proving our point that the whole ordeal has been a joke from the begining...

Could I ask who’s said about a boost issue? As I haven’t. I’ve said the map was useless and made 100bhp less than when I took it there. Yes I wanted it safe and it was “apparently” having an ignition fault (due to no research done by frazer on the coil conversion I was quoted for) but it was safe at 400 with antilag and 2step with no problems so why did he need to put it at 100hp less? Did he even map my car as I’ve seen no videos? Nothing. I’ve seen a duno print out of an apparent 500hp (which could have been another car in his shop) so as far as I know my car hasn’t been mapped. The map issue is rather lumpy at start, dyes at low revs, runs way to rich. And Dave hasn’t pulled my name into this he has said “a good friend” you being either a good mate of frazer or maybe even you are frazer? You know who I am.

Also. What other garage have I not paid? I’ve only ever been to Tom hudson and Jps and paid in full. If you ask frazer he should tell you (as I have proof) I have paid him everything I owe. Apart from holding back some money from the tuning because how do I know it’s even had a tune?

We have been in contact with him, he knows everything that's going on, he knows my ongoing issues aswell as Aamirs issues, we're currently waiting to get the gearboxes off, find what he's messed up and then we can start the process of claiming on it.

Giving the review of our experience isn't slanderous, it isn't incorrect and it is perfectly acceptable to warn other forum members of our experiences so far....

All facts, with evidence.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what other garages we've been to and haven't paid our bills????

I paid someone, who was supposed to be compitent in m3 gearbox Conversions, to do the job for me whilst I was busy building other cars, I needed the car for a deadline which he promised, he didn't meet the deadline, he messed up the job, ruined my gearbox, ruined my clutch and then gave me a replacement gearbox which pops out of 5th gear and has lasted 800 miles before I darent drive it any more.... He's a bagger, a chance and he will try and blame everything and anything he can rather then put his hands up and admit fault...

If he fitted the gearbox then yes, your absolutely correct I can blame him you moron.... Because he did it... Your points on this so far have been nothing short of

'stop picking on my mate!'

You had a w58 box fitted, any spanner monkey can fit a w58 on a supra, unfortunately it seems the same monkeys can't be trusted to correctly fit a gearbox conversion, fit a input shaft seal, supply a working replacement gearbox and build a gear linkage that doesn't have a throwout of about 6ft....

Can't wait for your next reply... Its been pretty amusing so far...

I will be posting a video very soon to my channel about my experience with this garage.

But basically my car along with Dave_Batch and another guy went there in November, came back in March, and my car hasn't been driven since. Sitting at home with us having to do the job properly all over again. But difficult on a driveway and working Mon-Fri so progress is slow. But I'm getting there having documented everything that's been done. Legal proceedings to start soon.

My video will explain everything in depth from start to where we are now, it's been a disheartening nightmare!!

What’s your channel mate