Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: spec motorsports

I'm a newbie
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Also! Tell me where I’ve slagged his business off? If you read. You can see I’ve said my box is fine, and there are no boost leaks, you said there was a boost leak so god knows how you think there’s a leak?

Work... what work? Club Member
    Feedback
    Last edited by martincoupe; 05-06-19 at 10:16.

Feedback
    We have been in contact with him, he knows everything that's going on, he knows my ongoing issues aswell as Aamirs issues, we're currently waiting to get the gearboxes off, find what he's messed up and then we can start the process of claiming on it.

Giving the review of our experience isn't slanderous, it isn't incorrect and it is perfectly acceptable to warn other forum members of our experiences so far....

All facts, with evidence.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what other garages we've been to and haven't paid our bills????

Feedback

Feedback
    I paid someone, who was supposed to be compitent in m3 gearbox Conversions, to do the job for me whilst I was busy building other cars, I needed the car for a deadline which he promised, he didn't meet the deadline, he messed up the job, ruined my gearbox, ruined my clutch and then gave me a replacement gearbox which pops out of 5th gear and has lasted 800 miles before I darent drive it any more.... He's a bagger, a chance and he will try and blame everything and anything he can rather then put his hands up and admit fault...

If he fitted the gearbox then yes, your absolutely correct I can blame him you moron.... Because he did it... Your points on this so far have been nothing short of
    'stop picking on my mate!'

You had a w58 box fitted, any spanner monkey can fit a w58 on a supra, unfortunately it seems the same monkeys can't be trusted to correctly fit a gearbox conversion, fit a input shaft seal, supply a working replacement gearbox and build a gear linkage that doesn't have a throwout of about 6ft....

Can't wait for your next reply... Its been pretty amusing so far...

Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Keep to the facts please people and keep it civil.
    95' Black TT6 UK Spec . UK spec Supra register LINK if you have a UK spec send me a pm or post on the thread

Feedback

Posting is my life! Club Member Supraleeturbo's Avatar
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AC93 View Post
    I will be posting a video very soon to my channel about my experience with this garage.

But basically my car along with Dave_Batch and another guy went there in November, came back in March, and my car hasn't been driven since. Sitting at home with us having to do the job properly all over again. But difficult on a driveway and working Mon-Fri so progress is slow. But I'm getting there having documented everything that's been done. Legal proceedings to start soon.

My video will explain everything in depth from start to where we are now, it's been a disheartening nightmare!!
    What’s your channel mate
    EL Toro Negro Supra-SRD800S

Sorry if the spelling is bad, but im spanglish

Do Luck owning Club Member Swampy442's Avatar
    Feedback
    50 (100%)
    All this faffing about with conversions makes me think 2 things, stay auto or use a Toyota box!
    I would gladly pay you £10 to never log onto this forum again, and I am serious. Scott M

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wilson View Post
    I did terrible things to girls I had only just met, and they loved it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12