The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Starter relay fusebox in enginebay

jza800

Hi

My starter relay dont work as it should anymore, it takes 2 to 3 times before the engine cranks.. it have found out my starter relay is the problem, but on my supra the part number is 28341-11010 and on the supra on the friend of mine, he have another starter relay with part number 28300-10020 someone how what the difference is on those relayes?? both 2jzgte ??

a quick google on those numbers suggests both pretty much the same but the 11010 is a later relay used on things like Camrys, Rav4s, Celica st202s. Pinout looks the same, obviously can't tell if the coil resistance or the contact ratings are the same. Can't imagine either of those things are going to make too much difference, it's a very simple circuit and the solenoid coil the relay controls won't be a world apart. Beefier contact rating the better I would have thought.