The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus V8 filter /supra TT filters

mplavery

So a good friend of mine who lives in the states got me some bits n bobs from Toyota as he works there

I have 6 oil filters which should of been for my TT but has a different part number

Seems to be a Lexus one

I’ve been told I can use them on my TT but want to check

I can only see one thread in this but would like more confirmation

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?93539-Lexus-V8-oil-filter&highlight=90915-yzzd3

If I’m still unsure I will get some more

90915-YZZD3 seems to match 90915-20002 & 90915-20004 which are all for the UZ V8’s. I didn’t see a 2jz in the toyodiy compatibility list.

I use 90915-YZZJ4 on my Lexus V8 which also goes by 90915-20004.

The JZ engines use 90915-20001. It don’t know what the differences could be between them all.

90915-YZZD3 seems to match 90915-20002 & 90915-20004 which are all for the UZ V8’s. I didn’t see a 2jz in the toyodiy compatibility list.

I use 90915-YZZJ4 on my Lexus V8 which also goes by 90915-20004.

The JZ engines use 90915-20001. It don’t know what the differences could be between them all.

On the Lexus v8s the filters are the same width? But longer and hold more oil. Just cleaner for the engine. Blueprint do the longer ones to...may actually fit one as im due a oil change

I now have the blueprint supra filter and lexus filter. Cost around a fiver each. Let me know if anyone wants pictures of comparrison and part numbers. Blueprint over oem toyota for me as the quality is dead on the same for a fraction of the price.